Invisalign Clear Braces
Do crooked or crowded teeth make you feel self-conscious when you’re with friends or business associates? Are you considering orthodontic treatment but don’t have the time to cope with a mouthful of metal at your age and with your lifestyle?
Fortunately, there are several options available today that don’t require a commitment to complicated or uncomfortable orthodontic treatment. At Blissful Dental Spa, we offer Invisalign clear braces in Tallahassee that help our patients achieve the straighter smile they desire.
Please click this link to access or Invisalign Smile View Profile: https://providerbio.invisalign.com/sv/cgarrawa
How Invisalign Works
Unlike traditional braces that use brackets and wires, Invisalign uses several sets of clear plastic aligners to move your teeth gradually into the desired position.
- To plan your treatment, Dr. Chinara Garraway uses state-of-the-art 3-D computer imaging. This technology allows her to determine the extent of the misalignment and map out a plan that determines the optimal movement of your teeth throughout your treatment.
- We send the treatment plan to an Invisalign lab that customizes your aligners. You will receive several sets of comfortable aligners and instructions for wearing each set for at least 22 hours a day for about two weeks. Dr. Garraway will explain how your Invisalign treatment will progress, and we'll arrange appointments to see you every six weeks at our Tallahassee dental office to check on your progress.
- Each time you switch out your aligners, you’ll see a little more improvement in the positioning of your teeth. You continue wearing and switching the aligners until they are all used and your treatment is complete.
Invisalign Fits Your Busy Lifestyle
Now that you know how the process works, you probably want to know about the benefits of straightening your teeth with Invisalign in Tallahassee. Fortunately, there are many of them!
- You’ll enjoy comfortable treatment. Since your aligners are made of smooth plastic, you don’t have to worry about wires and brackets causing soreness and irritation.
- You can keep your treatment to yourself. If you want discreet treatment, Invisalign is the right choice for you. The crystal-clear aligners blend so well with your smile that most people won’t notice you’re wearing them.
- You will be able to eat your favorite foods. Unlike metal orthodontics, there are no food restrictions with Invisalign because the aligners are removable. You can take them out for meals, but be sure to brush your teeth before putting them back in.
- You’ll be able to brush and floss with ease. Since your aligners are removable, you can take them out to brush and floss as you normally do.
- You will see fast results. The length of treatment depends on the extent of your tooth misalignment and is different for everyone. On average, though, Invisalign treatment takes about 12 to 15 months for adults. The treatment time for older teens is about the same as it is for traditional braces.
Are You a Good Candidate for Invisalign?
Invisalign is an excellent treatment choice for many people and produces remarkable results. Please call Blissful Dental Spa if you want more information, or if you would like to know if you’re a candidate for Invisalign treatment in Tallahassee. Our team looks forward to being part of your plan for a healthier, more attractive smile.